Save on Food
- Sign-up for H-T's eVic email list. They run unadvertised specials on a half-dozen items every weekend at considerable savings.
- Look at Amy's Twitter feed, daily! https://twitter.com/AmyGDunn (even if you have no Twitter account!)
- Seniors: Get a free coffee at Chick-Fil-A
- Best days for coupons: http://dealnews.com/features/best-days-for-coupon-codes-online/
- Wal-Mart's big stores and smaller grocery stores have their best quality meats in black Styrofoam trays. Look for the YELLOW tags that show a 30% typical discount for stuff that has to be sold in the next 24-48 hours. Their petite sirloins grill great!
- BJ's Club front-of-store coupon rack saves us money every week.
- In Kroger, look for the "Manager's Special" on meats and bakery items.
- If you kike a brand, go to the manufacturers website and use your "junque" email address to sign up for promotions. Blue Bunny coupons have been very good to me.