Waiting for a Price Drop Made EasyOften, I want to buy something, but only when there is a considerable price drop.
I have used the following website to automatically send me email alerts when certain items go on some crazy, short-lived sale.
Keep an eye on the many bargains being discussed at:
I have saved hundreds of dollars on:
- 50-inch LCD TV delivered for $380
- Cole-Hann shoes delivered for $25
- 80 brand-name K-Cups delivered for $25
- High-End Dual-band 1 Gig router for $25 delivered
- Factory-refurbished Windows 7 notebooks at about $600 off MSRP
- Printer toner cartridges for less than $10 delivered
- XM radio renewals, like less than $35 for 5 months
- Cable TV promotions, live a free DVR rental